List Of 12 Compelling MBA Thesis Topics In Finance
MBA is a broad field that includes many study areas. You may be asked to compose an MBA thesis in finance, for example. The area of finance is also rather broad, so you should narrow down your topic to conduct proper research and present an interesting and meaningful paper. If it’s difficult for you to generate a good idea, you may select one from the list of topics composed by professionals.
A Selection of Excellent MBA Thesis Topics in Finance
- Non-performing loans of banks and the impact of privatization on them.
- The choice of short-term financing: the impact of awareness.
- Decision making and risk assessment in business.
- The relation between the size of a company and audit fee expense.
- Microfinance institutions and microfinance banks.
- The cement industry: determinants of the capital structure.
- The stock market and interest rate.
- The development of entrepreneurial skills in microfinance institutions.
- Currency crisis and banking.
- The comparative study of foreign and domestic banks to analyze their profitability.
- Islamic banking system: patronage factors.
- The free cash flow and the profitability of banks.
Sources That Can Help You Choose Your Topic and Write Your Thesis
- Your professor.
- Academic writing companies.
You may go to your professor and consult them on any matter that interests you. They should help you select a good topic, conduct proper research, make a decent outline, and so on. Keep in mind that their help is absolutely free.
You may hire a dissertation writing expert to supervise the work on your thesis. This option is similar to the previous one with the exception that you’ll be able to meet your tutor more often. Also, their consultations will cost you money.
On the web, you can easily find a thesis writing service that will provide you with a custom-written thesis in exchange for payment. You may use this option if you don’t have a lot of time to work on your project.
Selecting a topic for your paper is a step that should be made carefully. This topic should not only meet the requirements of your committee but also be interesting to you. If you select a study question that you don’t really care about, you’ll get bored very quickly working on your thesis. This is likely to negatively affect your final paper, so take your time and choose a good topic.