Compelling PhD Thesis Topics In Energy Economics
Doing an energy economics PhD thesis, but are undecided with regards to the topic you will ultimately be working on? do not take the topic selection part of the project lightly as it is a very important one. it might be the case that if you select the wrong topic for you then you could end up with a poor grade at the end of it all. So without taking any more time to think about it here are some PhD thesis topics in energy economics:
- What have been the top most interesting papers to be published in energy economics?
- Describe the 3 biggest changes to energy economics in the last 5 years?
- How has the internet changed energy economics?
- What can an energy economics PhD student go on to do for their career?
- Do you feel that there is enough opportunity for students of energy economics?
- How can energy economics improve the state of the free market?
- Do you feel that more renewable energy sources must be created so that the world can go on in peace?
- Why has energy in the past been a reason to go to war?
- What do you feel will be the state of energy economics in the future?
- What can be done to ensure that energy economics does not get out of control?
- How can we do more to improve our relationship with other countries with regards to the energy market?
- What are the biggest players in the energy market?
- What type of regulations in the energy market need to be improved?
- Should the energy market be changed so that prices are decreased?
- How will technology change the landscape of the energy market?
- What are the biggest problems in energy economics?
The extensive list of possible PhD thesis topics is great if you are stuck and unable to think of your own ones. However, you do not have to consider this list alone. Try to modify one of the titles so that it meets your desires. By doing that you’ll be able to get a lot more traction in your project as it will be unwise to you. It would be a shame if you completed a generic title that other students in your class also worked on.